WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That makes sense re: caution.
Android app is non existent at the moment and need to get everyone on NOW as a priority.

I also believe people should learn to use their "inside/indoor voice" to express themselves in a public forum. It's much more effective and encourages dialogue, rather than presenting the "prove me wrong" attitude.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Here is JamesQ, a developer a TS response.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

6. "The App is free".....the shot is "free"....the phone is "free".... this is reminiscent to several previous red flags - not saying it is but ...

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Not going there until or if it's free speech. You either believe in the Constitution with all it's flaws or you don't. I'm not supporting anything that doesn't embrace FREEDOM.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I signed up when Truth Social was first announced. Have since given small donations on multiple occasions - yet keep getting texts and emails asking if I'm still on DJT's side. I was never contacted to get on but my neighbor was and she signed up after me - how can I remedy this? ANyone?

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

try replying to the text with the word “stop” and nothing else. that has worked with me on other solicited messages

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I signed up when Truth Social was first announced. Have since given small donations on multiple occasions - yet keep getting texts and emails asking if I'm still on DJT's side. I was never contacted to get on but my neighbor was and she signed up after me - how can I remedy this? ANyone?

as an example, this post I made calling out this Ali G loser got covered. I'm ok with that. worth it, he's a shill.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

“treasonous bastards” will get you the sensitive content warning 🤨 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

until a truth post is banned - ala - twatter - for a BS reason or by deep state actors, I can deal with the soft warnings. it's trump's app - but it's apple's rules. I'm sure the app is audited by apple for content constantly. the way we {old school Anons] deal with it is by calming the newbies down and pushing ahead. I've posted vids on frazzledrip, covid, 9/11, pizzagate, etc. - and my stuff is pretty harsh sometimes - and nothing was given a warning. only cuss words, violence & nudity get the warning. we're not posting anything other than straight redpills 24/7. many of our memes do feature cuss words, some more harsh, but I'm on it all day everyday since 2/20 and I have ZERO complaints. not too many shills yet, but some. the developers are all very active and communicate with us daily. of course, a @q is there as well, which is interesting. OG Anons will love it as we can open our vaults again. WE ARE ALL WAITING TO CONNECT WITH YOU ALL AGAIN!!! WWG1WGA!! - Duck

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

I just gave you a follow.. Sassy Patriot Girl. Follow back?

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Like walkin on legos when everyone gunnin fer ya.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We should all use the biblical strainer within God's word before we post anyway.

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

Thank you for responding..That I understand…Makes sense🙂