So, I’ve been on Truth social the past two days…Did I misunderstand…..I thought no censorship
2 examples here….someone related that (example) Lindsey graham was a pos. that statment was covered with a warning. Another, someone posted the child traffickers should be executed…that was also covered with a warning. I kind of understand the second because of the violence but the first one was ridiculous…
I would truly like anyones opinion. I understand that some restrictions are necessary or there could be really foul messages or pictures posted but I’m feeling that maybe TS might be taking it too far. Opinions Please
ThanQ

Only people mentioned by @Quester215 in this post can reply

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

they are going to have to be careful for awhile.
ya know ...those people will be looking for anything to try and shut it down

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

All in His perfect time...

God's got this.

Truth Social is no different than Anon-up. I posted non-violent info to not be able to post it. There is no such thing as freedom of speech. The MSM is allowed to post and say lies but it's OK without repercussions. There is no excuse.
And WHAT is the definition of sensitive?
Come on, I offended a pedophile or criminal but I guess it may hurt their feelings. We can't attack the lies?
Being Naive is no different than being ignorant.

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I saw another very benign post, picture of a lion and Trump, so I asked why this post was censored. I was told that AI is still calibrating while they are still in beta That helps me understand. plus VK’s post helped as well.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They really need to be extra cautious. The Tech Co will be coming after them once they go desktop. They are playing by Apples rules right now because it's an app on their store. I do believe they will be adding some type of "Accept All" sensitive post in the future.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Here is JamesQ, a developer a TS response.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That makes sense re: caution.
Android app is non existent at the moment and need to get everyone on NOW as a priority.

I also believe people should learn to use their "inside/indoor voice" to express themselves in a public forum. It's much more effective and encourages dialogue, rather than presenting the "prove me wrong" attitude.

(10) Show this thread