Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Ok well the sun is just rising here - so I guess I will head in to work, run my construction crews and hopefully send them home to their families with the EBS goes off. I hope it happens! My guys could use an extra day here and there.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

February 1 is already here and I ain't seen "a whole lotta shakin' goin' on" yet.

Why 45 days are relevant? Not saying they're not, just wondering why 45 days and not for example 30? Is it stated somewhere in this EO?

Son, Brother, Husband, Dad, Grandpa, Retired Cop, Amateur Golfer and All-Around Good Guy. I Demand Elections With No Fraud. #WWG1WGA #QRox

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Okay we are here. I will make sure my phone is turned on to receive the EBS transmission. Popcorn ready. Schedule cleared.

About what time should we expect it?

This sarcasm is my way of managing my expectations and I apologize for it. I also believe if I reach a certain fever pitch of sarcasm it will ripple through the universe and affect some kind of action in the world. It's all I have.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

I have high hopes that things will happen soon.

(1) Show this thread