By Clif High - March 16, 2022

Some humans don’t think. Ever. Really.

You know these people. Some of your friends are like this. Good guys, just not thinkers.

Some humans think they think, but don’t. Usually these people end up as politicians & managers. This can be good, or this can be bad. Depends very much on the individual and how much they don’t think, but think they do. You know these people as well. You have worked for these people. Likely it was not a good experience.

Some humans think very very deeply. Like seriously deep, down holes so dark and far reaching that to follow them is to risk getting lost, irretrievably. These people self-select into The Academy, becoming Academics. They cause much of the problems and suffering in the world as they think so deeply that they lose sight of the Light of Humanity, and are easily tricked by the power hungry among those humans who think that they think.

Some humans think very clearly, thus are instantly discounted by most

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

And some people just need a back hand to the head.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Our educational system has been dumbing down our society for decades

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the factors that contribute to people not thinking, is people are now taught WHAT to think, not HOW to think. Critical thinking skills have been replaced with indoctrination. Students are expected to regurgitate what they are told on exams, and are scorned or even removed from classes and failed if a student questions what is being taught. Discourse and debate are rarely allowed which is an important factor in using ones mind and deeply thinking about what matrial was presented.

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

lol - I JUST finished reading that from his email newsletter yesterday! Now - Clif is certainly a thinker 🙂

LOL - Clif High is a great way to shake things up.
God Bless him!

Wisdom comes from the Lord, Holy Spirit gives freely if you ask for it

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Intelligence is neither smart nor complicated. It is merely elegance and clarity. Don't let anything, or anyone, tell you otherwise. If you don't know something or how to do something, that is just being human... and humans are meant to be collective beings that rely on each other to complement another. No one needs to know it all. And no one knows it all.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

I thinking we're thinking 🤔 here folks outside the box 📦 of [[[Saturn]]] Praise God Jesus Christ is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏
Now that's proper thinking 🤔
no striking thinking here folks

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🤔 I think I actually understood that 🤔

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People will believe a liar in a heart beat
Before, thinking critically!
The truth is difficult to get out
people think you are lolo!
People shouldn't believe everything they think!