Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

George News wasnโ€™t named George News for nuthin!

News about GEORGE will shock the world.

๐Ÿ•ถ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bushes, heard they loved human hunting parties, the "Jenna" book about National Parks, "My Big Back Yard" that one broke down, and was obviously malfunctioning when talking about it on the Today Show. Very weird shit, BUT not shocking to me, heard the real reason they have those kinda places, is hunting "parties" where they terrorize children, and tunnels so many in many parks.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

In her new doc, โ€˜Tranceโ€™, Kathy Oโ€™Brian mentions that she was one of the hunted, along with Bush Jr., that sheโ€™s had compassion for him ever since, THAT was news to me๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Not at you, for sure, always about the info. Info exchange.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

No, I donโ€™t feel that from you at alI, I appreciate your response๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Sure thing, I am alone so much over the decades with the info researching, I try to make that clear. I even tell this dude, short, concise info please. lol Not at the patriots but you know how we be. lol

yup๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it