George News wasn’t named George News for nuthin!

News about GEORGE will shock the world.

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was combing thru my archived tweets last night and found so many great ones from the old GEORGE (TheCollectiveQ)Twitter page. This was a pinned tweet from 5.26.2020, kinda jumped out. 💧😎

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep!
Nana cant believe how many ppl I thought had brains, turns out just, idk dont.
Went to my hair salon yesterday, it was full of ppl that are simply still living in another time. It seems so weird being around normies that still dont have the first clue.

They were happily just going about their lives, absolutely impervious to any of this.
They were just all having their normalcy, they really pay no attention what so ever to this Ukraine stuff or political stuff, totally ignoring it all.
None of them probably have any emergency money, food, or water because they are just working, taking care of their kids and paying no attention what's so ever to any of it.
Going to be a total blindside!

Yep!! JFK Jr did that to let GHWB know that he knew he killed his Dad!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

😏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I can't stand looking at that sick fook. 🔥 Hope Hell is toasty enough.

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Before I was awakened there was always something about George that didn't feel right. He actually made my skin crawl. Married a military man about 10 yrs. ago and told him this. He was like, "what"? I love the Bushes. I told him I thought he was pure evil. Lo and behold I started reading, researching about 2015 and I found things that confirmed my feelings. I showed my husband the clip of George and his New World Order speech and about him being a nazi and worse. More and more things came out after Trump and my hubby finally saw what I had been saying. He posted something on Facebook and all his family and militay friends were calling and messaging him and wanted to know why he was saying those things about the Bushes. He ended up "red pilling" most all of them.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

i hope and pray .

VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Timberwolf was a special kind of EVIL,
his vision of a thousand point of lights is being splintered
into a thousand pieces and will be scattered in the wind.
The biblical promise to us is that with our own eyes we
would behold and see the reward of the wicked.
The bush is about to burn.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

George Bush the killer, Georges Soros the evil killer, George Floyd alive.......

Scherf?

Scherf?

Scherf?

the execution...tell the world so we can say 'told ya' when we blabbed to covidiots...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GEORGE

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anonymous Charity/The Collective😎
St. George killing the Dragon.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yes sir.🙂

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

And finally bring some relief for all the Anons who can’t tell a soul, other than each other! 😂👍

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I will second the relief☺️👍🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I will 3rd that relief

(2) Show this thread

Bushes, heard they loved human hunting parties, the "Jenna" book about National Parks, "My Big Back Yard" that one broke down, and was obviously malfunctioning when talking about it on the Today Show. Very weird shit, BUT not shocking to me, heard the real reason they have those kinda places, is hunting "parties" where they terrorize children, and tunnels so many in many parks.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

In her new doc, ‘Trance’, Kathy O’Brian mentions that she was one of the hunted, along with Bush Jr., that she’s had compassion for him ever since, THAT was news to me😎

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yep, they are so sick and evil. Dick Cheney supposedly has/had one of those places here in Wyoming. I have read Bill, Wyoming but have not really been able to confirm. I would believe it. Wyoming is so open and the elites love to come here and buy up land and fence them off where no one is allowed. Bill Gates just did too.

(3) Show this thread

😎☝️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

That’s nuts! It makes me ill as I see that 💩 today in other stuff. It’s even more irritating we can’t know for sure until it happens. 🥵🤬

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Alllllllll Ready!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Soooo many George’s!!!!

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

That's what I was thinking! Bush, Soros, Floyd - which one?

(1) Show this thread