Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm so thankful to be on this platform with the amazing anon's. I'm not sure how this all happened , but here I/we are. This has been an amazing learning experience that I had no idea that I would be involved with. I Thank GOD for everything and by the way You all ROCK !!!!

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Right back atcha -- this was one of the nets I dropped into after getting kicked off twitter same day as DJT!! (Got sent an invitation by HSRetoucher I believe..... also been thrilled to be part of the ride - I'm more active on Gab but cross post. God bless every one of us

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

We learned how to bridge and keep sharing truth and information.
We win because GOD helped us see the truth.

Christ follower and Die hard Patriot that bleeds Red, White and Blue.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

In March 2020, I was scared for two weeks with the C19. Then I came across a video on FB and it changed my perspective and life forever. I'm not sure when Q posted this, but I do remember when it was posted. When I saw it, I knew right then. I simply asked God, "what does this mean"? He told me, "you'll find out". One day, in the shower, (God always talks to me in the shower), I simply asked him "what is my part in the Great Awakening"? He very simply told me this..."clean up crew"? I asked, "what does that mean"? He said, "you'll find out". I said, "O shit"!

Many have been asked to fight the good fight and it looks like you said yes as I did also. God Bless and Godspeed.

In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it