Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

lol!!! Wow, they really think we are that dumb? I believe that as much as I would believe that bombs didn't take down the Twin Towers along with thermamite and there were Aluminum planes that went through the steele.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This reminds me of the Cathars who on June 22, 1209, who lived within the city walls of Beziers (France), surrendered to the Catholic Church. The (Catholic) citizens refused and so the Crusaders had to take the city from the Pope. However, there were 222 names on the bishop's list, and how was he supposed to know who was Cathar and who wasn't? The pope's answer came quickly and was quite simple: "Kill them all, God will recognize his own."

Seems Legit . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 114

Trump Card . 😎

Activation. ⚡️

Keystone . 🍿

Jfk Junior . ☀️

Looped Time . 🔄

One O Seven . ❤️

#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
WWG1WGA Patriots!!! DO IT Q . ❤️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

just sickening!

Look at this Q CONFIRMATION

Q 317
Q, where the "White House Anons" really the secret service? The ones who showed the WH Christmas photos? Secret Service watches everything and it was AFTER the party that night and no people were in the photos, which would be hard if 400+ guests where there. Were they showing they are on our side?

Don't mistake journalists invited to parties as 'insiders'.
Q

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The deep state in Russia doing its own version of J6 - for the cameras.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

vlad dont mess aroun. if you even slightly brainwashed their you goin to the gulag where Steven Segal serves you meals and explains how well you have it in Russia now.

It was the hard 💪🏻 grab for me…

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

BRING ON THE MILITARY.

Not at all legit. It's staged.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's legit. There are a lot of police everywhere and there were antiwar demonstrations too in Russia. There are a lot of Ukrainians in Russia, who work/study/live there. They are extra careful.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Staged for propaganda purposes is the vibe I got.

(1) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

I call BS on the Vid

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

vid does streng things when i hover my mouse over it then move it away..

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

ughh.
cant stand when that happens when im making a tik tok

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

so what happened afterwards ?
No one ever gives
"The Rest Of The Story " anymore VK

Are these Nazi’s still in Russia who are whisking away citizens?

this seems like non-sense!