Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

The Rice Experiment ......

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

thank you for posting this interesting quote...this statement is indeed is true, yet this month I have been pondering what happens at some seemingly random point in time where 'action' is actually required...a great read by Mary Elizabeth Braddon called 'Lady Audley's Secret' - please see the attachment quote below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿปit is a warning to heed the divine, once called to do so - it can be confusing at times, knowing when and where to act and then I also question, is the act just a 'reaction' or is there true due dilligence in the desired outcome...๐Ÿง this thought process, has had me thinking quite a bit this month of March...glad to see this posted today...helps with The Ides.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sal_Redmon in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Perhaps the meaning of"the less you react, the more peaceful your life is" means to not react immediately? It's easy to react on the road in a car when a driver tailgates you & you immediately want to get back at that driver (one example). Perhaps we need to think about the situation first then react? Yes, there are times when we do need to react to certain situations. It's take some 2 years to "react" to what we see happening in our country right now. Assess the situation, then do something. Sometimes if we react too soon we make the mistake of only hurting ourselves in the end & then regret it. I don't have all the answers but I have reacted quickly to smaller things in life to easily & trying to correct that.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

...ahhh, I see, wondering if the term for the quote you posted (based on your more detailed description) would be 'overreact' ๐Ÿค” i.e. what is the proper reaction vs. an 'overreaction'...๐Ÿฆ‹

(1) Show this thread