Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

If you do it let us know the results!

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Words are powerful. Use them wisely.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And the Word of God is sharp & powerful as a two edge sword 🗡️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is why abandoned houses deteriorate so quickly.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Very good point!

(1) Show this thread

truly amazed❤️

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

wow

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Thoughts are just as powerful as the spoken word

Obey His voice, Guard His commands, Fear Him - our Creator www.lightheartedwanderer.com

Reminded me to send love notes to my husband who doesn't get all that i have shared, but he. an at keast ferl my graditude and love. Thank you

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

thank you for posting this interesting quote...this statement is indeed is true, yet this month I have been pondering what happens at some seemingly random point in time where 'action' is actually required...a great read by Mary Elizabeth Braddon called 'Lady Audley's Secret' - please see the attachment quote below 👇🏻it is a warning to heed the divine, once called to do so - it can be confusing at times, knowing when and where to act and then I also question, is the act just a 'reaction' or is there true due dilligence in the desired outcome...🧐 this thought process, has had me thinking quite a bit this month of March...glad to see this posted today...helps with The Ides.

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Oh this made me cry 😭
hit me right in the feels.

Her daughter has an amazing Mom who “Gets it” and is helping her (and us 🤣) “Get it”! 🙏❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

How right you are 🙂

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes are sure real.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I believe this completely, this is why I try so hard to be aware of what I think about, what I say, what I feel and how I share it with others. I was that little jar of rotten rice, and because I know how rotten it made me feel inside I never wanted anyone else's jar to look or feel like that so I do everything in my power to help others keep their jars pure. 🤍

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

[they] always tell us if we know where to look
https://youtu.be/9qTsB3qfNUk

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

One of the best ways to fall asleep is to wrap up in bed clothes like swaddling a baby, feel but don't think, and tell yourself, "I love you." Heal those cells while sleeping. 💙

Thanks for this great video.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

That's a great idea! 😇

(1) Show this thread