God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I started when i saw ,i got my own! Many more like me. the awakening brings change,it brings people back to Earth.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Way to go! 👍🏻 Have always had a backyard garden, I love growing my own food and sharing that passion. Love helping others get started too. Was such a happy day when my daughter asked for help building a veggie garden for her family in the backyard. 😊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

un fortunatly i raised my kids when i was liberal, they still think im crazy. That is great about your daughter.

Don't worry, I have faith the kids will all come around & eventually see. 😊

I homeschooled both my kids K-12, 15 years of love, poured all my energy into it. They are smart, down to earth, kind, & well adjusted. They had a pretty conservative upbringing, both went on to attend & graduate from private Christian Universities. Silly me, thought they'd be "safe" there, but boy those 4-6 short years of very expensive "higher education" really did a number on them & transformed them to a very liberal point of view. Was simply another overpriced indoctrination camp with a different label.

I don't talk politics with them anymore, they know my thoughts & beliefs. Pretty sure they think I'm a bit crazy too. 😉

They are grown adults. My approach is just to love them, pray tor them & find ways I can stay connected with them until they finally see. Gardening has been one of those meet in the middle, neutral ground places, for which I am so thankful.

Have faith, they will see. 🙏🏼

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

You have a glorious meeting ground, the Garden. Through that miracle and your grace, you may help transform their vision. Patience and prayer. I suffer with adult children and grandchildren who've lost their way. One a physician who should heed "Physician Heal Thyself."

Thank you, I hope so. I understand and can relate to your feelings too, seeing those you love wander off the path truly is a test of faith. Our souls are being tested as well. 🙏🏼

In response anon one to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it