God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I started when i saw ,i got my own! Many more like me. the awakening brings change,it brings people back to Earth.

Way to go! 👍🏻 Have always had a backyard garden, I love growing my own food and sharing that passion. Love helping others get started too. Was such a happy day when my daughter asked for help building a veggie garden for her family in the backyard. 😊

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

un fortunatly i raised my kids when i was liberal, they still think im crazy. That is great about your daughter.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Don't worry, I have faith the kids will all come around & eventually see. 😊

I homeschooled both my kids K-12, 15 years of love, poured all my energy into it. They are smart, down to earth, kind, & well adjusted. They had a pretty conservative upbringing, both went on to attend & graduate from private Christian Universities. Silly me, thought they'd be "safe" there, but boy those 4-6 short years of very expensive "higher education" really did a number on them & transformed them to a very liberal point of view. Was simply another overpriced indoctrination camp with a different label.

I don't talk politics with them anymore, they know my thoughts & beliefs. Pretty sure they think I'm a bit crazy too. 😉

They are grown adults. My approach is just to love them, pray tor them & find ways I can stay connected with them until they finally see. Gardening has been one of those meet in the middle, neutral ground places, for which I am so thankful.

Have faith, they will see. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread