Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

These animals are smart. We had one who has a baby in our fireplace in Cape Cod. All the neighbors would watch it come out at night for food and then return to its baby. Needless to say, it was scary watching TV until the coon relocated.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

found myself rootin' for the raccoon ~ determination gets you everywhere and then some!!!
💃🙃🧡

There's always a way ... good work "Kemosabe"

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

smart coon

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thar was awesome!!!

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

❤️Awwee!!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

freedom…..like nothing else 🦅🦅

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

You always bring our Vibes up with feel good Vids and motivate us to be better . ThanQ Sir

now if only Joe Biden was that smart.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL😁😆

I don't believe this was his first rodeo. LOL Cute little fellow.

Never,ever give up 💞

lil escape artist!..

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Good afternoon VK...sir
This is VK watching (filming) us (the raccoon) decoding to get to next level...lol
raccoon had just enough in front of him to figure it out...
i would say raccoon has more intelligence than normies and libtards! lol

1231= Q1231
21-Apr-2018 3:10:43 PM EDT
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

video :58= 58 = xrp...nesara...?!

good song VK👇 lyrics are good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOmE9GmUH9U

Sylvester Stallone / Over The Top 'Winner Takes It All' Music Video - YouTube

Sylvester Stallone: 'Over The Top'.Music: 'Winner Takes It All' By Sammy Hagar.Video: Video Mix By O.FThis Is One Of My Fave Films, I've Put Together A Music...

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

LOL - good one!

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Never give up…never give in.

We all do, every day. Keeping things simple helps.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

✨🦝👏🏻 HOORAY 👍🏻❣️✨

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hello, VK and Patriots. Awww, love the ‘never give up attitude’ of this liitle guy. My eye went to the number on the side of the container. I see a 271.
‘Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone’

And then again 27 was very prominent-like a focus on it..🤷🏼‍♀️😀
‘Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.’

clever little critters, racoons🙂

only way to learn sometimes is when you think your life is on the line

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

If they can figure out how to escape it leaves me with hope the sleepers will wake up ad well. MSM has got to go down though.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Escaped the Matrix!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👍😎

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

NEGU

LU
12 21

+10
Q 724
It sent info ranging from diplomatic secrets to personal information, including from mobile devices.

Telegram

Q 1023
Would you invade a country whereby a good portion of its citizens are armed?

Raccoon Stealer has added the ability to store and update its own actual C2 addresses on Telegram’s infrastructure, according to a blog post published by Avast Threat Labs this week.

The malware – believed to be developed and maintained by Russia-affiliated cybercriminals – is at its core a credential stealer but is capable of a range of nefarious activity. It can steal not only passwords but also cookies, saved logins and forms data from browsers, login credentials from email clients and messengers, files from crypto wallets, data from browser plugins and extensions, and arbitrary files, based on commands from its C2.

https://threatpost.com/raccoon-stealer-telegram/178881/

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

It's all about effort and determination. This old lady is very determined!