Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It's just absolutely atrocious how women have to compete with these fags!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

and they pretend in their psychotic world that it is OK, then it is totally wrong and sick.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Black is white
Up is down
Good is bad

This is SO sad

Night is day
Left is right
Rich is poor

throw these devils out the door

Can we ALL WAKE UP YET????

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

100 percent

ty for the post!

(1) Show this thread

It is so insulting that there are no real women to be named woman of the year. Just like when Jenner got the title. Give me a break. The truth is not in these people.

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

cannot remove a y chromosome no matter what the lies say

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

REAL women wouldn't give these morons the time of day.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Nasty

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

This is the Dude that told us to sing the alphabet while washing our hands 🤣🤣🤪

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carmina Smith to her Publication

He's a mentally ill POS. He moved his mother out of the nursing home that covid patients were being moved to. Fry him...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carmina Smith to her Publication

Yeah, two times 😂

I don't take orders from people who are mentally ill.

(3) Show this thread