#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

That's Crazy.

Challenge to disprove the notion that there is or is not any censoring going on.
~
Go to this youtube channel I posted yet again the ONLY way it will post here, and try yourself to post any video directly from this content creator to here and it will not go...ever, no matter how many times I post it. Refresh, close tab, and reopen again, even restarting the computer it still BLOCKS this creator from being linked.
But EVERY time I can post a link that has the link attached from another platform within seconds of getting the constant error report when trying it directly from YouTube. This channel IS INDEED CENSORED here...
And I can get NO response from any admin to address it...I am invisible that way as well...again another seeming method of censoring in action.

https://gab.com/truyestervue/posts/107960543737473349

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Its coding error not censorship. It has to do with the preview. Could be a special character in the description like a "$". That would throw an error. If you remove the preview it will post.

I am sure Kobayashi is aware of these issues and will be corrected on the next version.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Then my account is restricted. WEEKS of trying to no avail...multiple times today even, same. So there IS some restrictions/censoring. Are you an admin? Answer that then? I would LOVE after multiple attempts to uncover what's going on. But...crickets...always

(1) Show this thread