Only people mentioned by @seriousreesy in this post can reply

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

I would relate it to 'typoglycemia'. That is the word that describes our ability to read a paragraph where the letters in the words have been rearranged, without hesitation. We can do that because we read words as a unit, not letter by letter. We are wired to find meaning out of nonsense. The second 'the' is redundant, so we ignore it. In the paragraph, the words need to have the first and last letter in the right place, but in between, they are scrambled. But just to a point. It is best if the letters in between are just switched around next to each other, and two letters connected like rr, stay connected. The words are generally short, and single letters like, I, a, are in the correct place for the sentence. Fascinating really. Our brains are machines.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

😳🤔🤔🤔😘😘

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

sometimes you look right past it i got it on like the 7th try lol

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

hmmm

CC:yourself

interesting indeed

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Took me 2 tries!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Because our brains crave order. Because our minds want to make sense of everything we are (unfortunately) easily deceived.
And we wonder why our family & friends cant see what’s right in FRONT of them?!

I trust The Plan, and God, will wake them up so they can see the illusion of our world, the extra ‘the’ that right now they cant see.
Meanwhile we keep planting seeds and holding the Vibe. 🙏❤️✨✨

LOL - so funny, Oh yeah, bc we can

Got me.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Dang!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Dang!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Seriously! .... and after just finishing my coffee!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

What the...

I "tripped" over it the second time I read it, lol

Pretty wild...

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

AMC Theatres
Investing in Gold Silver Mine…

Dinner, 🎥 🍿 & Precious Metals

$$$ ☠️

God is alive…

#NCSWIC
#wwg1wga
#ShaneBrowning
#endtimes
#NewJerusalem
#JoeBidenisDEAD

Q

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

🤯

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Nice! took me a a few tries

That’s crazy. I usually catch them but totally missed this one lol

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

taht mekas snese

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

wow!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

this is a good one https://youtu.be/vJG698U2Mvo

Took 3 tries to see it

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Wow, amazing......

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That's Crazy.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Challenge to disprove the notion that there is or is not any censoring going on.
~
Go to this youtube channel I posted yet again the ONLY way it will post here, and try yourself to post any video directly from this content creator to here and it will not go...ever, no matter how many times I post it. Refresh, close tab, and reopen again, even restarting the computer it still BLOCKS this creator from being linked.
But EVERY time I can post a link that has the link attached from another platform within seconds of getting the constant error report when trying it directly from YouTube. This channel IS INDEED CENSORED here...
And I can get NO response from any admin to address it...I am invisible that way as well...again another seeming method of censoring in action.

https://gab.com/truyestervue/posts/107960543737473349

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

superfluous

Very interesting! Got me!

My my brain too.