I like Anonup. Gab has technical freedom of speech, but I feel this has more of true cultural freedom. I like Gab, and want it to succeed. Having multiple communities is just fine. As a content creator, there is a sweet spot of around 10k-100k followers where it is fun and manageable.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A concerned citizen asking Questions until the Truth comes to Light.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Great to see you here. I'm following your Telegram channels which referred me here, and I am happy to see your writing among the forwards, and to be able to engage is a plus!

I compare Gab is like where the cool kids hang out and AnonUp is like where the locals hang out.

Banned Twitter x 8...let them live with an echo chamber im done...ncswic

i agree i enjoy this platform....i also use telegram it has news feeds i follow..i enjoy this more...

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I'm useing both platforms but Anonup is better. Gab just has too many issues during normal hours.

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication

I agree! I love Anonup! its been my go to!!!! I feel more at home here than the other forums!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i have gab ad well, but my news feed never updates. similar to here but the connection is better. i have a hard time even logging into gab.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Gab isn't working well for Australians - our brown cable? I don't know.

I'm glad you are here!