If the second dose of a vaccine is the lethal one, letting people get the first dose… then intervening… could be a motivating cultural lesson in not blindly trusting authority.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

How does one convince those who blindly follow. If the first dose isnt the harmful one, it makes it seem like its working for them. i have begged famil members not to take the vaccine but like the old addage goes, " you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink". suggestions?

In response Spencer Fillerup to his Publication

I would say take it you have become Satan child, not take it and stay God's child!

(1) Show this thread

My nurse friends have received 2nd dose, the one wrote her account of how the second dose was really hard on her, spiked a high fever for a couple days and then body aches, but she works directly with those patients and says its better then what theyre going through. I also know she is a God follower and she said she prayed for days before she made the decision. For me i dont understand it, why have we allowed the vaccine to come full circle if patriots are in control, which I still think they are, it doesnt make any sense to me. I still will not get the vaccine, but through this whole deal

In response JSW R2D2 to his Publication

it's obvious your nurse friend has no wisdom then

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. Too many horror stories online, including the local Fakebook account my other half is a member of. The big test for those of us who won't succumb to the programme will be when we need to travel abroad either for pleasure or work...

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I thought of that too, but I know so many people who have already reveived BOTH doses😢 I am praying it is a placebo but who knows. I don't ever remember Trump advocating taking the vaccine and always pushed Hydroquloroquine (sp) and Zinc, which can actually be made at home. I trust his plan, but it may have to involve some casualties as we ARE in a war after all.....

good observation. Wow, we are really playing with fire here!!

The vaccines could be just placebos... Like the virus is just a variant of influenza... Hopefully...

In response Letras Sept to his Publication

Not possible.. there are too many adverse reactions happening in the US and all around the world. From 1 or 2 doses.

(1) Show this thread

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Ts 12:02 1 2021

12 21 2 21

WOW....

this is amazing

33 33
🔥😇