Anons and Q again in the news
MSM = Enemy of Humanity

QAnon, Ukraine and 'biolabs': Russian propaganda efforts boosted by U.S. far right
Russian and Chinese officials have also pushed the theory, which has reached mainstream conservative media in the U.S

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/qanon-ukraine-biolabs-russian-propaganda-efforts-boosted-us-far-right-rcna19392

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

When the fuck is MSM going down? so sick of that bullshit.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

the panic is legit😎

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

It still blows my mind that MSM thinks the fate of the world now revolves around this little group of nerds. :)

Trump and the White Hats are running the mainstream media. Change my mind🤓 trickle, Flow, FLOOD!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Relevant drops. You know what to do Anons in the coming weeks and months. Spread the Truth.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
You are the news now.
Handle w/ care.
Q 3616
The news is dead.
You are what matters now.
Handle with care.
Q 4148

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Nope not convinced. i think Fox is... Trump likes that channel too much

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[insert here] Nuremberg pic of hanged "journalists"

tic tok