DC encircled. Must watch with volume up to get the full spiritual effect. The Truckers are riding on their Iron Horses with Trumpets/Shofars blaring. 7th Day. Bringing down the Walls of Jericho.

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Seven Days of Jesus Over Jericho
This is happening now here in Oregon at the capitol in Salem.
Prayer and Praise 7 days

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There actually were shofars blown across the world on election day 2016 all together at a certain time, to bring down the blue wall for a Trump win! πŸ˜‡
May God Bless these patriots. Their efforts are not covered on any news, so this needs to be shared.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There actually were shofars blown across the world on election day 2016 all together at a certain time, to bring down the blue wall for a Trump win! πŸ˜‡
May God Bless these patriots. Their efforts are not covered on any news, so this needs to be shared.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes, I heard about that. Shofars are often blown at his rallies.

(1) Show this thread

🧑❀️Beautiful message with No words just the sweet sound of Freedom Fighters.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I hope the criminals in DC hear it, and shit their pants cuz it is only a matter of time. Soon, very soon...

ncswic

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They are so worried about the spiritual implications that they closed a number of exits on 495 just to slow down their completing the last circle...

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

It’s not the supposedly pregnant crisis actresses in Ukraine that bring emotional tears to my eyes…it iis THIS!!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Speaking of crisis actors, designed to bring tears to ?lib? eyes, what about the fentanyl deaths, border deaths, murders in dem-run cities, deaths and suffering from Pfizer et al poison?

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Beautiful to behold the people changing the world. The wind of change, the sound of change, the movement of change.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Beautifully said.

(1) Show this thread