Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

☺️😊

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

XIP. looks like an r because the wind. it either has to do with the blood testing company or XIP = Execute in place. Both theories could possibly have some relevance here. Just a shot in the dark though.

what is xrp?

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

Bitcoin that is as I am finding is pretty impossible to buy 😩

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

XRP, is a crypto coin that is supposed be gold back when the QFS changes to metals backed money. is a cross boarder coin that's very fast and cheap to use. look up the company Ripple. it is not Bitcoin

(2) Show this thread

What makes XRP a good investment? From what I have seen it has the most unequal wealth distribution of any popular crypto.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

IMHO it will be the utility that runs it all

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

XRP and Z!

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

GOOD find!!! πŸ’₯

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't know where to have my son purchase it. Do you know the best way to purchase it?

Family❀ God❀ Love❀

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

uphold

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't know where to have my son purchase it. Do you know the best way to purchase it?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've tried 4 different places tonight. no luck 🀬

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Hoping it'll be to the moon very soon

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

none of my CC will let me buy 🀬 no balance just won't put the order through

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

holy shnikies!!!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Dis how holograms gonna work I wonder? Nice catch

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go