Self-centred people will only wake up when they (collectively) lose what they value (status, money, reputation, privilege, authority). They don't care about truth, honour, dissent, liberties, justice.

If we all have to march through some difficult times in order to unify, so be it!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is soooooo true. You hear a lot of “look at these gas prices. We’re not gonna be able to work, restaurants will close due to high food prices and people won’t be able to afford to even eat out.” Seriously???? People are dying, children are missing, the skies, water, food, are being poisoned, people lost loved ones due to a fake plandemic, people are dying defending this country, and ‘all you can worry about is gas prices and eating out?’. I just can’t.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

People around us are still living in their old comforts of money, material, academic, professional pride. They follow religion but not God. Their humility is false and laced in pride/ego. Their concern for the poor comes from indoctrination and is false. You are right ... truth, honor, justice is not something they will fight for. Have been thinking unless something pokes their bubble, they may not awaken. I pray for them!

so beautifully written i have been trying to put this into words for months …. thank you Martin ❤️🙏

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

It is hard to watch. But I will bend the knee in prayer for my country and our world. May God have the glory and I know He will win!

Yep! Seems like some may never join us on our
March!! Some dark hearts are not capable of love, peace, hope, truth and respect.

There has to be a narrative shift at some point, or this will drag out longer than everyone would like

So very true. We need more servant leaders in this world and way less egos.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

100%

in the end they will fight the peeps they admired and agreed with the most throughout this test no matter how critically wrong they both were over a loaf of bread.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

BINGO- You Don’t Surrender To God - Until It Is Your only option!
Some of Us - Already Have…
Humility - Then Awakening
The “Love & Light”
crowd
Is in for a SHOCK!
The Awakening Process is Destructive & Jarring !
The TRUTH Dismantles YOU
Then
Sets U Free…
Buckle 🆙
You Aren’t thru the
WORST of It!
Its Much Bigger Than Some Corrupt politicians!
EVERYTHING is A Lie!
Q

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

including Your Religion !!!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH!!!

no truer words spoken regarding self-centered people

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Agreed.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

This does not mean I cannot wish there was a "blanket party" civilian addition, sometimes. I believe the worst part is here are people arguing still for their masters. Sickening and sad at same time. At least some of us got to wake up, more or less, on our own terms. They gonna need us me thinks. Helping the same people that been cussing us for years is a true test and I pray I can pass.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Unfortunately, this is the truth, pain is necessary, wish it wasn't the case, but the programming runs deep, Americans are stubborn souls. May God bless and protect them all, open their minds, fill their hearts.

Self righteous people going to church are just wasting time.

I feel sorry for them, but no. We have passed more than enough.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

The most important thing is that you tried and are continuing to try! We can take the horse to water, but we can’t make him drink! They will figure it out sooner or later! Just plant the seeds show them the symbolism to watch for and before long they will start paying attention.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Keep going - God will give you/us His strength to carry the Truth to the ones still asleep. You/we are not alone in this battle and remember Who wins! God bless

(2) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

You AWAKE, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
UNITED NOT DIVIDED.

It's time to WAKE up the FOOKING masses!!!!

WWG1WGA!!! 🤝

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We will be ready & waiting to give them a hand up when they hit rock bottom and recognize we have a world to save.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Some of us are willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for truth, honor, dissent, liberties, and justice.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

EVERY THING!!!
I AM AT THIS POINT!
Because it all means NO THING
WITHOUT TRUTH☀️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

why must we always wait for the self center people.....oh well...we wait

Reminds me of being in school and the teacher punishing the whole class for one students behavior.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Trinkie Trinkie to her Publication

That was always my biggest issue when my kids were little. Some of the teachers would punish the whole class for a few misbehaving. We are going through the same thing as a collective. This is the longest punishment too because they won't wake up.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Its fucked that we all have to suffer because stupid people wont give up their lollies and fancies and ego

theyre gonna fall so hard soon
I hope theyre watching this

I'm afraid you're so right...

Hard truth 🎯

👍🏻

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

The way you articulate amazes me, you are gifted

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

then so be it! good morning!