‘Ole Mittens does NOT want you to discover what he has been up to in Ukraine.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Or Mexico!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

naughty naughty...

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

Mittens niece Rona in on it too? hmmm most likely

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Could be wrong, but believe he means Romney by "mittens".

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Do tell.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Draft doger, pussy.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I want to know what he's been up to in Salt Lake and was is connected to the earthquakes back in around April 2020. Many need to know the truth.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

this popped in my head when I read your post,@doqholliday lol:

https://youtu.be/cRPls7hjRfs

"It's Too Late" - Carole King - YouTube

Words and music by Carole King and Toni Stern on 'Tapestry'. © Ode/Epic/Legacy. Originally released 1971. (P) 2007, 2008 Sony Music Entertainment.Photos by...

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

You mean ole tree fingas hatchaa hatchaa ha