Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

this much need clarity will hit those unbelievers in the face but the slight dilemma is some are such calloused unbelievers it still wont be grasped to achieve enlightenment on a level that changes their perception of the situation. in otherwords you cant save everyone ! So those that still refuse to see, will just be very left out and lost, hence they will look like the crazy 1s instead of us Truthers. I am SO ready for that role reversal!! I'd normally not wish that on anyone but im passed that point now. Listen and learn stubborn sleepers πŸ˜†

Extremely ready for this to come all out. So many people think I am crazy. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. Please God πŸ™ help me be at peace.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

So ready that I'm in agony.

Sooooooo ready.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

more than ready. I am guessing it is no coincidence that in my feed the past two days were 2 videos that make me irrate...children being trafficked and medical kidnapping. people need to wake the F up to reality. They think we live in a free country. they have NO IDEA.

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Tough job with non believers!!! πŸ‘πŸ»TRUMP

I I am very ready!!!! Many of my co workers and family are going to be devastated. They love hollywood, democrats, and think i I have gone mad and im dangerous???? i do feel bad that they will get bombarded all at once. I tried to Awaken them.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Ready!!

we are ready, bring it on

Ready!

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

so very ready!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

ready on crack ready oh soooooooooo ready GOD IS IN CONTROL warning times are over

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Bring it! Cannot come fast enough.

READY AND WAITING! CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

The sooner the better.

been ready

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

sure I AM.

Born ready

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Can't wait to see how the normies react to the news that their heroes are evil scumbags who worship satan. It's going to be biblical.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I wonder if some will refuse to except it. I know of some extreme left people that I am not sure they will.

(1) Show this thread

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Yes, yes, YES! Bring it on! Their downfall is the key to OUR freedom!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Please God please we need our beautiful children and grandchildren safe.πŸ™πŸ˜₯

(1) Show this thread