Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Boy, that’s a lot of UKRAINE in one drop.

When a post ./sync we use a different part of the brain. It's the part that has been stolen. Proved mathematically that there are no coincidence. Only leads to the question (insert question here).
The collective vibes are directing this ship through the sea of Drops.

and it's Fooken awesome!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

it's Fookin' Awesome Sauce#Z
#Q &#Z Biblical times

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

numbers are perfect proof 259
all hidden thoughts revealed 259
Be still and know that I am God 259
This is going to be awesome 259
The Quantum leap forward 259
The Rapture is days away 259

I’m continuing through the sea of drops for my second try at this one.

Caps = 73 🪞 37.
TS = 22:15 > 46. (I hear that number’s been taken.)

Nov 02, 2017 12:57:23 AM EDT
Anonymous
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I am finding that part of my brain is, by far, more exceptional than the other parts. I have more clarity when I am focused on that part. Quite a personal awakening.

That's cool i had been having syncs with everybody lately but never feeling to belong to any group ever, that's confusing

Amen to that, VK.

Weren’t the top donors to the CF from Ukraine? It’s all coming together to bring [them] down, isn’t it?

Caps = 73 > 10.

Oct 29, 2017 10:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

TS = 10:15 PM > 2215.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Tapping into the unified field
The collection field
The field of One

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

The#christconsciousness revival IMHO is overwhelming the#CollectiveConsciousness
God's frequency 369

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Question: How/when will we recover our stolen mental capacities?

and yes, collective vibes are Fooken awesome.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I feel like I have started to recover my stolen mental capacities. I was just explaining to a friend how much clarity I have. My ability to recall details far exceeds my ability in other parts of my life/brain.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Amen💖

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Amen💖

Amen💖

Amen💖

Amen💖

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

(when?)
i say go but no one listens to me
but i still say go VK
and will til?

Divine Guidance 💗 I Am In Tiers Here 💗 Love An Joy And Excitrement

the synch really kicked in after 911...then cicada 3301...then the roof blew when Q showed up...!!! then wego came in....now anonup....what next??!!!?? thanq for everything you have done VK...including sending thousands of troops to these boards....although it was hard to keep up trying to welcome them all lol

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Trust that this part of the brain is being stimulated back to life. Seems to be more of feeling your way thru type - trusting yourself - as opposed to the side we’ve been forced to use.

“Proved mathematically that there are no coincidence.”

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Lately, I’m literally walking around in awe ...It’s pretty amazing feeling.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Look VK I recieved my TS welcome email @ 7/11. I right away thought of you and your 7/11 posts!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Good for you ... still waiting ... : (
- it will happen when the time is right.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Have been combing thru old Trump archived tweets and came across a Ukraine one today from 2.28.2014 that jumped out. It had a missing "t", "ro" should be "to".

Looking for a missing "t" in the DRQPS now.

Have been doing this the past couple days and have found some real gems! 👍🏻

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I love this one and I feel the vibes incoming and outgoing and
it's a mighty fine time to be alive ~

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

no boundaries no limits let it happen

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

The synchronicities are what makes it all Mathematically Impossible. Divine Guidance is the only possibility.🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

VIBES . 123 . 321 ☀️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

vibes

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Pineal rising. A harmony of vibration.

-1 with you on the 3.11💥💥💥

https://anonup.com/thread/8315451

with this one
https://anonup.com/thread/8315462

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

AnonUp is having issues with one of my posts.

(1) Show this thread