In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

hell no!! im a resent widow and this all is scaring me !!! i feel very alone in this scary mess biden got us inπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Me too Shelly. My husband died in December. It's really difficult to not be able to have him beside me through this "scary mess". I just feel like God is going to take care of me and my family. I just have to trust. I can't even pray effectively. I know how you feel. πŸ™

In response Shelly Simpson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Telese in this post can reply

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

im so sorry!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» i know there are time i feel im not wurthy but i keep trying!! we were married 28 years we are blessed with our son, ran a businees for 28 years . now im totally lost in this upside down worldπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

He knows before you even ask. Don’t worry about how you pray, just pray. I was in need of his strength a few years ago and he was there.
I was a very broken soul and his presence was by my side until i could stand on my own. Love to you