hell no!! im a resent widow and this all is scaring me !!! i feel very alone in this scary mess biden got us in๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ssimpson in this post can reply

In response Shelly Simpson to her Publication

Me too Shelly. My husband died in December. It's really difficult to not be able to have him beside me through this "scary mess". I just feel like God is going to take care of me and my family. I just have to trust. I can't even pray effectively. I know how you feel. ๐Ÿ™

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

He knows before you even ask. Donโ€™t worry about how you pray, just pray. I was in need of his strength a few years ago and he was there.
I was a very broken soul and his presence was by my side until i could stand on my own. Love to you

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

im so sorry!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป i know there are time i feel im not wurthy but i keep trying!! we were married 28 years we are blessed with our son, ran a businees for 28 years . now im totally lost in this upside down world๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(2) Show this thread

STOP BREATHE PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR PEACE AND PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Just ask, the angels will protect you.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

bless you!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread