Dan Bongino on Fox News speaking about the bio labs in Ukraine confirmed by Nuland, and how "fact-checkers" had written them off as "conspiracy theories" last week.
#FactCheckers#donbongino#foxnews#BioLabs#bigtech#censorship#NEWS#Ukraine#BioLabs#nuland#fauci#CDC#Putin#Russia

Only people mentioned by @londonarmyreal in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response londonarmy real to his Publication

Knowingly withholding evidence of treason, is treason.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The media is the virus.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

@vincentkennedy How much should we be concerned about the supply chain breaking here in the US?
There are still so many people asleep and when the shtf the panic is going to be palatable.
Ive been prepping and homesteading so my family is okay on food but others are going to be extremely scared, hungry and possibly dangerous.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i do not even know the real names of my sources. i am a data person who despises lies and gossip. i had kept a running list of msm lies up until i could not keep up. i could count on one hand the number of times i have had bad info from the content I follow and it still may be tbd.

You cannot trust Bongino. Look at his eyes. He is trying to cover his arse. Jesse just looks at him with amazement, waiting, humoring him. Yo do not have to even listen, just look at their faces.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Another conspiracy theory bites them in the A$$! Justice!! Love it when that happens.