I am being encouraged (peer group pressured lol) to binge watch "the walking dead" ... and no i have never watched any of it ...

thoughts ?

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

i watched it before this covid crap and well it was great at the time but i see all actors as cannibals now and the actors playing the good guys in the series are just as evil as the zombies. if you can separate the characters from the actors. i have a hard time esp when i see child molestor rapist murderer hanks playing something. i look for tge symbology in EVERY movie now.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Scl Cookie to her Publication

i gave it the flick, it seemed like a dead tv show anyhow .. ;)

(1) Show this thread

The world we live in is not as it seems ... its all Kabuki theatre 🎭

fuck it mate , dont waste your time with that shit, free your self from that MK uktra bullshit

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

haven't watched it but friends who have loved it!

I have never watched it either think zombies have been done to death. Boring to me at least!

Pass. Saw a couple episodes, didn't draw me in.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Just come to Boca Raton - they are everywhere !!!!! Easy to spot...ha ha and I posted about Zombies too!

Go out in nature around the creatures, sit on the river bank or by a stream. Please do not fill your senses with the TellLiesVision mind control. Look inside and discover what is pure and good and real.

don't give into peer pressure!!!!!! I also havent ever seen an episode.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Jess Q17 to her Publication

Me neither. I think we ALL live it going by the people with diapers on their face, choosing designer face masks, those voting for pedophiles/cannibals and those running for RT-PCR tests and vaccines. Stay away from the box and bind with nature.

(1) Show this thread