These movies used to be funny but now it's to close to reality.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i hav had an occasion latey to have to watch tv with a digital antenna and on comet channel they have been running X files and dam if it isn't spot on as of the last week of watching "free tv"
I almost think they r red pilling normies or
I have been out of the matrix for a long time cause i hav seen the hole [Ds] global agenda including all the plandemic narrative's So obvious its all rite in front of my face, just unreal!😳🤔

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

That is what we are dealing with today. This is funny but now we know how easily people can be brainwashed. So it's not funny anymore.

We Are The News, [3/14/2022 11:07 AM]
[ Photo ]
DAN COMMS: The Beginning Of The End Is Here

Dan posted F-16 'Thunderbirds' flying in formation at 5:51pm => Q551 THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

To confirm the connection to Q551, 5:51 => 5 + 51 = 56 = THE END.

Also, 5:51 => 155 = BEWARE IDES OF MARCH = FALSE FLAG WARNING.

In the background of the video is the song SWEET EMOTION = 163 = PUBLIC ARRESTS = ATTACK FROM THE SKY.

Dan implies there are FF warnings due to imminent public arrests. Additionally, Dan elaborates on the message via 551 being encoded into Q34's words:

551 = THAT SHALL SAFEGUARD THE PUBLIC FROM THE PRIMARY FALLOUT = 551 = TO OCCUR 1 1 . 3 UPON THE ARREST ANNOUNCEMENT OF MR. PODESTA.

For more Q34 confirmation, 5:51pm => 1751 = On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta. Q = 1751.

@watn17

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I didn't find this movie all that funny back when it first came out. I saw it as depressingly prophetic.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Seriously, we just watched the first Matrix on Friday. I understood it. My husband, not so much.

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

I call it. " The circle of ignorance"

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

We should make the circle a Q and awaken the people to the FACT that they are ignorant to the FACTS

(1) Show this thread

There's some truth bombs going off in the B side of life.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

because that is how they see us

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Could you help share my blog and podcast? It's Marz, Canadian I blog on the Great Awakening. https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/trump-was-right-again-a-brave-new-world-you-r-watching-a-movie

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Nailed it. It's astounding. #ElectrolytesThough

In response Marlene Love to her Publication

It’s what plants crave!

(1) Show this thread
Idiocracy: Beginning - YouTube

Starting scene from the movie...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I get it was meant for fun, but that was a rather nauseating display of stereotype assignment.
~
That was...I don't know, I am at a loss for words. "Insulting" falls immeasurably short.
~
I'm from a family of 7 children. I have a tested IQ higher than mentioned with these actors, I'm a father of 6 children who are all highly intelligent and quite successful, grandfather of 9 with a broad spectrum of physical and academic excellence among them The ones that are into sports are so they would avoid drug/alcohol use/abuse and it worked. The cherry on the cake is we are from the southeastern US and all but myself, resulting from years of public speaking, have lost mine by training it away, all speak with a hard southern accent.
~
Not a single one mentioned, including me, has any criminal record, history of violence, or has never even been brought up on charges of drugs or alcohol.
~
I was the only authority/social rebel/alcohol & drug abuser and so raised them to be better than me

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

Sad, but very true!!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And these movies were set in the year 2022.

"Soylent Green is a 1973 American ecological dystopian thriller film, loosely based on the 1966 science fiction novel Make Room! Make Room! by Harry Harrison, the film combines police procedural and science fiction genres, the investigation into the murder of a wealthy businessman and a dystopian future of dying oceans and year-round humidity, due to the greenhouse effect, resulting in pollution, poverty, overpopulation, euthanasia and depleted resources."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green
https://youtu.be/N_jGOKYHxaQ

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Missing “O” ???

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So true! Thanks for posting that. Watched Wag The Dog at the beginning of all this as prep material :).

The last line says it all. "Because Brondo has electrolytes". Large industries sell products and usually as a result end up with byproducts. The byproducts sometimes accumulate and become a liability. That is when you pay researchers to develop a marketing strategy to market the excess - ie. a new product. Then you pay marketers to come up with a narrative as to why that new product is good for you or the environment.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Floride.

(1) Show this thread

completely agree 😒

With DuckDuckGo being curated like Google and others, which search engine do ya’ll recommend?

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication

I asked the same question and was told brave search.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Think of this scene all the time. lol

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“These movies used to be funny but now it's to close to reality”

gematria

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

we watched this movie when it came out and were horrified that it wasnt satire!

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

LOL yes this is where we are..

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

BRAWNDO > GF3 > BIBLICAL

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Luke Wilson was never funny
nor his brother VK.
Mark Wahlberg is funnier and he's not a comedic actor

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There's that pesky pyramid again

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These movies used to be funny but now it's to close to reality=668
668=
✍️The true source of all energy in the matrix is God consciousness
✍️Awake you who sleep a rise from the dead and Christ will give you light
✍️The planet was quarantined to use humans as farm animals for the Gods
✍️Northeast China holocaust us and burn our books go find history
✍️Capsule proteins transfiguring crystaline structure
✍️The earth and humankind will have need for the Crystaline transition
✍️40 days from the day the Dog Star Sirus rises with the sun
✍️The two witnesses refer to the pituitary gland and the pineal gland
✍️All dimensions will understand the name of Jesus Christ and his legacy

😂😂😂

idiocracy was a documentary

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

25 years ago I met the girl of my life. She was totally committed to healthy food, vitamins, organic food and certainly purified water. We have been using a water filter for years that filters medicine residue from the water itself. As a photographer I have had the privilege of getting to know and photographing Victor Schauberger's grandson, Jorg Schauberger. He continues the work of his grandfather ... Here are the solutions for water purification ..

https://www.gaia.com/article/viktor-schauberger-the-anti-gravity-water-wizard