Good day to you fellow Patriots!!!! I hope everyone’s having a great weekend thus far! I NEED SOME INPUT HERE!!! My son has had a stomach bug since Friday morning and to this very moment hasn’t been able to keep down any food… Any remedies or ideas/solutions to getting him back in form?! He’s been able to keep down liquids since Saturday morning but just can’t get any food to sit. I appreciate each and every one of you!!! Have a GREAT day!!! 🐸

i used to suffer stomach issues but don’y anymore. here’s my recipe that i share with all my loved ones.

ginger - 1500mg
peppermint -1550mg
licorice - 1500mg
garlic. - 1000mg

i use a peppermint tea bag found from any local grocerystore, then add the 4 ingredients. the garlic is odorless in a clear capsule. i buy ginger and licorice powders since it’s easy to use for cooking and cost effective. this formula helps to restore the gut and always works for anyone who tries.

Only people mentioned by @Timeshifter in this post can reply

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

thanks either way!! we’re guna try it today! he’s the pickiest little eater in the world but he’s not having his way anymore. he will be forced to drink this magical potion to help ease that darn stubborn stomach that is still not cooperating!!

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

how do i measure to the proper measurements? i don’t have anything in mgs to just scoop out and add to a drink.