Good day to you fellow Patriots!!!! I hope everyone’s having a great weekend thus far! I NEED SOME INPUT HERE!!! My son has had a stomach bug since Friday morning and to this very moment hasn’t been able to keep down any food… Any remedies or ideas/solutions to getting him back in form?! He’s been able to keep down liquids since Saturday morning but just can’t get any food to sit. I appreciate each and every one of you!!! Have a GREAT day!!! 🐸

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Thank you soooo much for your input and help! You are all angels!! It’s sooo very much appreciated!!!

🇺🇸#Patriot #MAGA #savethechildren Defend #freedom #god #constitution family #wethepeople #unitedwearestrong

i used to suffer stomach issues but don’y anymore. here’s my recipe that i share with all my loved ones.

ginger - 1500mg
peppermint -1550mg
licorice - 1500mg
garlic. - 1000mg

i use a peppermint tea bag found from any local grocerystore, then add the 4 ingredients. the garlic is odorless in a clear capsule. i buy ginger and licorice powders since it’s easy to use for cooking and cost effective. this formula helps to restore the gut and always works for anyone who tries.

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

how do i measure to the proper measurements? i don’t have anything in mgs to just scoop out and add to a drink.

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

thanks either way!! we’re guna try it today! he’s the pickiest little eater in the world but he’s not having his way anymore. he will be forced to drink this magical potion to help ease that darn stubborn stomach that is still not cooperating!!

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

One of my go to solutions when I had "female issues" & couldn't keep anything down for a couple of days:

Ginger capsules & Sprite

Of course, I don't like or trust Sprite these days & would probably turn to something like Zevia ginger ale

It took a while but finally I was able to start holding down food - usually yogurt or some kind of crackers to start with

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Sending Love
The best for me is ginger tea (natural antibiotic)
It was also great for my parents when they had those covid-like symptoms
https://www.verywellfit.com/ginger-tea-recipe-88180

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I don’t know if acidophilis (spelling ?) capsules or pills have a taste, but you could try mixing with water to reintroduce some good gut bacteria. We did this for my mom when she was sick, (she actually was able to take the pills) and she felt better quickly. Someone else may be able to tell you if it needs to stay in pill form to survive the stomach acid.
Ive also heard cabbage juice is very soothing for stomach issues.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏try asking him what does he have a taste for, within reason of course. Can't do pizza bc of tomatoes. But try chicken broth, gatorade, or jello water, AS long as he's keeping liquids down that's a good sign. And just start out small portions, dry toast, crackers, pear juice and things that won't upset the tummy, but no heavy foods with lots of fat.🙏🙏🙏

don't worry about food, just keep him hydrated......pedialyte works great......frozen popsicle ones

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts