Going to ask a question that I can't even answer. Just want to see if some of you all can.

What was your very first memory?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Age 2. Hospital stay

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

i was on the top bunkbed. it was near the window. its night time. the window is open. the sheer white curtains swaying with slight breeze. Id stare and hold my breath so i couldnt be heard breathing. id stare till i couldnt keep my eyes open anymore and fell asleep

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I think i was 2 or 3. Eating german chocolate cake in a log cabin, while on vacation with my parents

what about yours?

somewhere around the age of two
changing the oil with my father
just visiual flashes under the car
confirmed by my mother
he wasnt supposed to let me get dirty 🤣

Someday ill tell you my earliest memories from two past lives I remenber living/having memories of … but thst sounds crazy WYKYK 🤷‍♀️

Someday ill tell you my earliest memories from two past lives I remenber living/having memories of … but thst sounds crazy WYKYK 🤷‍♀️

Had to think about this..My dad use to wake me up and bring me downstairs to watch whenever Johnny Carson had animals on his show. When i was older and mentioned it to my mom, she had no idea he did that. I dont have too many memeroies of my dad, that one always stood out

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Gosh VK, that was pretty heavy! You are going to have to tell us all a happy bedtime story tonight

my first memory that I can recall is when I had the chicken pox around 4 or 5 years old. my mom let me run naked around the house because I itched so bad.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Was 11 months old, pulled the cord to the fresh brewed LARGE party-type coffee pot, with the spout, on counter above me and the whole scalding hot coffee rained down on me. I lived through it (Mom and Dad almost lost their minds) and what I remember was how quickly my Mom thought to rip my clothes off and put me in cool water, then the sound of the rescue siren, then the last of that memory was the bright lights at the hospital and everyone fussing... I still have many 3rd degree scars, drip-like on my back (weird!), left shoulder, left scvalp hairline, and left side chin..otherwise I have no memory of pain at all .... God was with me, no doubt.🙏
Funny thing is I have NO tolerance for pain since... Figures!😅

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"Helping" mom bake pies, probably 3 or 4 years old.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Man after my own heart!!💓🙌

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Age 4. Flying a kite in downtown Flint in the middle of the street with a small black neighbor boy. My step-grandfather was a racist prick and 33rd degree Mason (Shriner)/ pedophile who enjoyed dropping N-Bombs for all to hear in his all-black neighborhood. I would later sneak that little boy into my grandpedos’ pool at night just to spite him and because that little boy was cool as hell. Thanks for the memories Flint!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Having the mumps must have been around 3 or 4 woke up crying my one side of my face was swollen and my neck was stiff couldn’t move my head my mom was putting warm wash cloths on me

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Playing in the sprinklers in front of our apartment age two.

santa claus coming to stanton tx with a madame alexander doll named suzie.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My sister catching our bed on fire and mom, pregnant, pushing the mattress out of the top story bedroom window😳 I was 3. Crazy to even think back 53 years😳

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

That’s pretty dramatic! I might work this scene into a future screenplay. Glad everything ended well!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I was burning up lying on a maroon colored sofa with gold thread, I heard voices around me. I had Scarlet Fever with Measles, I was 2 1/2 years old, my sisters were 6 1/2 and 10 1/2. The doctor made house calls in 1959, she put me in quarantine, I had a fever of 107💥

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Poor baby! These traumatic experiences can really shape us in a positive way imo. I had asthma and spent most of my young years just fighting to breathe and then one day I just grew out of it. I never stopped appreciating my free- breathing tho. Thanks for sharing. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

being in a crib in dimly lit room by a window (in okinawa - military parents) playing with a sensory toy. the one that had the bladder to ring a bell and a rotary phone dial and mirror… so i was 2ish couldnt have been older cause my sister was born 28 months after i was born.

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Now think back to that memory and look at the sky, what color was the sun?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Will you be able to answer this question in 2023 when you’re ‘born’?

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Ah yes, The Socratic Method and an intriguing and thought-provoking question. I posted a response to a post last night which was Prince talking about the real nature of time at Paisley Park. Referred to our ‘true nature’ as being eternal. Things that make you go hmmm. I think the youtube is titled purple rain at paisley park.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

climbing out of my crib and my mother finding me near the baby gate by the stairs

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

I had run into the corner bead on the wall. Split my head open. i can remember laying in my crib, seeing the bars of the crib, and my father reaching in and laying his hands on my head and giving me a blessing of healing.

I was very young probably close to 2 years old. my mother and I were living in my great grand mothers house along with my grandmother and my great uncle.Being a single parent my mom was working 2 jobs to make ends meet and help my great grandmother so I was only able to see her on weekends. I would fall asleep in her bed so when she came in after her 2nd job i could cuddle with her before the alarm clock would wake her up to go back to work. I remember the alarm clock going off and playing richard marx "ill be right here waiting for you". I was crying and upset that she had to leave again.