"Hold the line" = take a social, professional, psychological, spiritual, and economic beating, without resort to violent revenge or unlawful reprisals, for the love of humanity.

Anons are first rate warriors — the real deal.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I’m happy you like us.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I’m happy you like us.

I’m happy you like us.

que la force soit avec nous 🙏☘️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I just want to hug every anon so hard!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Your words mean everything to me brother bear. 💙

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

thanks Martin I needed a reminder today.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for this, Martin. We’re steadfast together in the storm.#LoveWins#TruthWins#GodWins
“Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.” Ephesians 6:13

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Shoulder to shoulder matey!

so true... but i do get annoyed at time.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Amen

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Amen ❤️

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

We’ll get through this together. Thank you for everything you do Martin 🙏🏽

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love you Martin G. Thank you for being there for all of us.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

i was reminded again today, there are still many hard working well intentioned people who are oblivious to the deparavity of evil in this world. Humans who have been blinded on purpose and are being used for nefarious plans. The huilt they will feel… the shock, unbelievably sorrow for them
God please open their eyes before its too late

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I love you Martin because you’re inspirational and I thank you for your support it means more than you’ll ever know.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to see this post tonight. I am not having a good day and all I wish I could do is cry. I just can't get the tears out. I feel numb. I am just so tired and want this movie to run the credits already.
I need a beach and sunshine so bad it hurts. It is snow and ice today and I just want to feel the heat of the sun. Praying that GOD resolves this mess soon and that we all are safe to cross the finish line. GOD bless Martin . . . so glad you are here. Your words and photos often comfort our hearts and souls.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Martin, I been at this for 30+ years, since Q came out it's been very uplifting. The last year has been very trying at best. I'm still holding the fooken line but I'm getting very pissed off. Just saying - By the way I love your pictures, gives us peace through all this BS....

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

YESSS !!!!

Beautifully & perfectly put 🙏🐸💞

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way" ~ Pink Floyd

Melancholy seems to be a necessary inspiration, Martin.

Thanks for keeping that mojo flowing 🙏🏼

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

thank you martin! ive been feeling this in the core of my soul. i appreciate you giving it a voice. 🙏