Only people mentioned by @CuaMexica in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

I think he's alive... but he absolutely does not look like this, lol! There is no way in hell a 61 year old man has such a weathered face!🤣 Besides, if he has access to the greatest age-defying medicine like frequency and sound therapies.... lol

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

and thia interview will show who else didnt die when we thought

https://youtu.be/UNa6zbalnA0

HINT:

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

This man… this World War II Veteran, who deserves to be remembered for HIS OWN heroism, was a friend of mine.

He had a full life… a family… and was NOT JFK.

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

So many wonderful surprises coming...
I try to just 'file info' until Full Disclosure but sometimes
like this... I can hardly contain my Joy!

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Can't wait for JFK Jr to reveal himself!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Parrot, 3 terabytes. Hmmm, is that on deck soon??