Morning Patriots!

Why 2023?
Who died in 1999?
Who died in 1963?
What do they have in common?

Year of the ...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1999 JFK Jr, 1963 JFK.............perchè 2023?

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😊

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Kennedy!

💙🌹
We always return to where we came....The Water(Sea)

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

yr of Rabbit
JFK -63
JR-1999 TBD.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Love.....TBD💙🌹

(1) Show this thread

1963 - Water Rabbit
1999 - Earth Rabbit
2023 - Water Rabbit

11:34am Eastern

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

💥👍😃

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Chinese zodiac Rabbit people born in 1951 are optimistic, cheerful, witty and smart. They are very careful and considerate, so they can live in harmony with others. In addition, the Metal Rabbit are imaginative and advocate freedom. They are kind-hearted and compassionate and will help people in difficulty. And they are amiable and do not like to argue with others.💞

(5) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HMM....Year of the DARK WATER RABBIT. The Quantum Field, which is the DARK, "WATERY SOURCE"--the Aether, The Void, The Womb of the Mother Heart of All Creation. The Rabbit, in some Native American Tribes is Associated with Fear since Rabbits Spend their Entire Lives Programmed to Avoid the Predators that are ALWAYS WATCHING THEM, Waiting for the Perfect Moment to Strike.
According to Brain Researcher Paul McCLean, Human Beings have a
a 3-in-1, Triune Brain Structure. We have a Fear and Survival Based Reptilian Brain that is Limited by the Five Senses and Operates
according to Fight, Flight, or Freeze. The Reptilian Brain is Holo-fractally Enfolded Within the Limbic or "E-motional" Brain which in Turn is Enfolded Within the Rational Brain of the Neo-Cortex. It's a "Nested Hierarchy" much like Russian Nesting Dolls. When All three Levels are Integrated with the HEART through the Pre-Frontal Cortex, we are brought into Coherence and Conscious Resonance with the Source Field

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

In order to Access these Higher, more Inclusive Levels, however, we must Learn to Identify and Surrender the Fear Based Programming that is Responsible for Our Emotional and Mental Fragmentation.
We Must Learn to Enter what APPEARS to the Reptilian Fear Based Brain, to be the "Void" or the "Abyss" or "No-THING-ness" and allow ourselves to be Reborn and Rebirthed into a Higher (and Deeper) Level of Consciousness
The Spiritual Traditions of All Religions, as well as their Avatars--Krishna, Buddha and Christ are, when viewed in this Universal Context, the Software through which we Align the Hardware of our Brains with Our Hears and become Conscious Living Embodiments of Love Itself.
SEE Joseph Campbells Description of THE HERO'S JOURNEY which is found in ALL Literature, both Ancient and Contemporary.
During the Year of the DARk WATER RABBIT we will be Called to Surrender Our Fears, and Leap Individually and Collectively into what Appears to be the Abyss-l

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

makes me think of kentucky Rain
fav ELVIS song

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

rabbit and

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Also….

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

confirmation of the significance of numbers ty♥️an answered prayer

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Wabbit

Warrior for Truth and Justice

2023 - The year of the Water Rabbit

Start = 2/22/2023

2023 = 223 = reverse of 322

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

How wonderful.

17 days after my 30th birthday !

In response Kath 144 to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

My jaw falls to the floor!
I’m too excited!😆

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Also, a little birdie mentioned to me that it was something special about that GOLDEN SECTION, (1.618).
I can’t quite put my fingerprint on it tho’, lol!☺️✨💫

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

The Last Mimzy Official Trailer - YouTube

Based on the acclaimed sci-fi short story by Lewis Padgett, The Last Mimzy tells the story of two children who discover a mysterious box that contains some s...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

💙🌹

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

TS 10:29 > 129

Shpyl'chyna, Ukraine coordinates:
49° 43' 37" N, 23° 52' 30" E

49+43+37=129 👀
💧129
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

23+52+30=105
💧105
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

learning from the family, 2023 year of the rabbit, pretty amazing

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Rabbit - follow the white rabbit .🐰

129 😔

Wow.. my dad and brother were born in the year of the rabbit...

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

RA - BIT

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Love the Great USA 🇺🇸. Love Jesus 🙌🏻 Wife Mother Grandmother Blessed

i couldn’t love this more!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

🔽🔽 follow the rabbit.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

🤗 My twins were born in the year of the rabbit

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks like it got covered.
2023 will be a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2023rd year of the Common Era and Anno Domini designations, the 23rd year of the 3rd millennium and the 21st century, and the 4th year of the 2020s decade. The United Nations has declared 2023 as the International Year of Millets.

Nana is hoping that the UN is not still around by then.
Replaced by the Alliance Trump and Q have formed.

2023 now 🤣🤣🤣

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response America First to his Publication

VK posted once .. "done in 2023"

(1) Show this thread

1963 — JFK Assassination.
1999 — JFK Jr. Plane crash.
2023 — VK’s account goes away.

Year of the Rabbit.

Symbolizes Rebirth.

#KennedyVision
#FamilyIsEverything
#TheBestIsYetToCome

TS = 1029 > 129.

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

i looked it up and i got year of the Tiger

maybe i read something wrong?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Water Rabbits ?

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

~~~Extra Credit section~~~
Who died in 1912?
Who died in 1915?