Sometimes you have to remember there are many audiences for comms:
- Normies/sleepers
- Awakening
- Anons
- Own-team insiders (who may know no more than anons but can't speak out!)
- Allied insiders
- Enemy

Just because you receive the message doesn't mean you are the primary audience. Sometimes it may make more sense if you think from the perspective of other parties.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Exactly! Thanks for posting this.

Martin, I truly appreciate you.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

… When they Find out How This Really unfolded …

It is Going to SHOCK & AMAZE

Each Component, Stand Alone …
Will be Recognized as

IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT GOD.

Can you replace a Pope, the President, High profile Actors & Elites Without Leaks?

Can you Have a Military Transfer of power Without Leaks?

Open Comm’s & Everyone is Oblivious?

✔️ ✔️ ✔️

?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK … I Need Some Help .

I feel like Disclosure happens on
TruthSocial !
Can You Give Me Some Clarity?
or
Business as Usual?
I Stumble Around & Trust The organic progression ..
Fookin Throw me A Line
Q

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Comfy. 🍿

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Sifting through the words is half the battle. It is the spice of battle.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Plausible Deniablity

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🎯🎯🎯

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Exactly...
everything always has at least two meanings and basically like you said,
sometimes information may seem like its for a public audience when there is actually a totally different message directed to another audience. this is how the evil can publicly transfer its messages to their members...

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

👍Spot On....Nicely Stated!!!!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🎯