Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I think the question is: who are they trying to hide with the masks?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Masks were a social engineering experiment from the very beginning.

They wanted to know how many people would "obey."

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Truth! The psychological effects and obedience conditioning are creepy to me.

Also physical health reasons too
Use to have some threads on how wearing masks for prolonged periods of time caused Bacterial Pneumonia, which was the leading cause of death during Spanish Flu, which Fauci found out during his research to receieve his MD.

Makes sense why he wants us to wear masks.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

thank you. It's of no medical use and is very harmful to health. Its a big lie a plan to control the entire globe through medical tyranny. It is a mask that causes nothing but harm. Its not fit for use and neither is the pcr test. If the crimes against humanity do not stop, we will all rebel enmasse and bring the world to a stop. Criminals are the base of Biden regime, NAZIS of Ukraine and BIOweapons have proven we are under attack from all directions.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Exactly. Back on Twitter, I use to have some really good threads on how wearing masks for prolonged periods of time caused Bacterial Pneumonia, which was the leading cause of death during Spanish Flu, which Fauci found out during his research to receieve his MD.

(1) Show this thread