⚡This is confirmed now.

⚡Creepy UP-4 project: US developed biological weapons to destroy ethnic groups

We can say with a high degree of probability that one of the tasks of America and its allies is to create Bioagents capable of selectively destroying various ethnic groups of the population, the Ministry of Defense of Russia announced.

3 pics for the complete article.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nasty shit our own goverment was stealing our tax dollars to fund!

@QakeLady

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

and NO FOOKING deals...Just take them all out!!🤨💥

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

These atrocious acts are not known nor would they be approved by the American people. Rather, they have been instituted and executed in complete stealth using the American peoples' tax monies. This is a very serious and dangerous situation because not only are we now unwittingly a part of this, but we must now determine how to hold those who committed these crimes against humanity responsible through military tribunals. If this doesn't wake up the sheeple, then there is no hope for them.

Better not be finding any censorship here...

Let me guess, the jew was NOT one of those targeted ethnic groups...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Geoff Heard to his Publication

Slavic people were targeted first.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Geoff Heard to his Publication

Semitic people have been on the list forever, but the only ones totally exempted will be the Khazarians. (Ashkenazi Jews)

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Tomorrow 11.3 :)

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Look at those numbers!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Tomorrow 3/11👀

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

I just saw that too!

(2) Show this thread

In the last "epidemilov / pandemilov" (whatever that´s mean) in Denmark they have add the same Crimean Copngo hemorrhagic fever virus in it !!!!!!!!! Coincidence ? I don´t think so.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

THEY DID IT WITH THE AFRICAN PEOPLE IN AFRICA AND THE GAY COMMUNITY OF ALL ETHNICITY'S ALL OVER THE WORLD RELEASED THEIR EVIL PARASITE GERMS OF AIDS / HIV TO ELIMINATE PEOPLE GENOCIDE FOR THEIR POPULATION CONTROL AGENDAS ......... THEY HATE US ALL THEY ARE EVIL AND SATANIC

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

The DEMONS gotta hang or firing squad they are a damn plague on the world

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yep, and Covid tests were mass DNA collection devices. Now everyone who tested can be tracked & selected to die.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

And all those DNA test kits that were so popular.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

It is time, for all Americans, to realize that the US government has been infiltrated and they have an evil agenda against America and the world.

This is no longer "conspiracy theory"

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Which of your worst nightmares have they not already done or had in the works?
🤯🤯😖😡👹☠
but humanity is going to
❤🌏🦋🫂☀️❤ WWG1WGA

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

✝️God help us, all...

...the planned GENOCIDE of the Ukraine HUMAN & ECOLOGICAL societies is mind-boggling. The [plan] was set to .e.x.p.e.r.i.m.e.n.t as [they] go along, noting the destruction to humans, plants, animals, birds, bats, & perfecting [their] techniQues.

As an American, I feel like those [shitweasels] only deserve DEATH.

God is the final judge.

Pray for Ukraine, Russia, and the United States of America.
WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS ☦️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nuremberg Trials are imperative!!
WE need to SHOW Everyone
What will happen to them
when they mess with the life and health of humanity.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response arba happihr to her Publication

after all…its what was planned for us

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I gotta wonder, If we got to watch for $1 a swipe, they’d prob make trillions…….. 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Genocide..

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

This calls for the new Nuremberg trials.

(1) Show this thread