Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

So cute the child knew to ask questions but we have millions of adults unwilling to ask even the simplest of questions.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 2:28

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

BLONDIE BROADCAST ON THE NATURE OF PATRIOTIC FRAUDS

Putin Vows to “Crush” Child Traffickers in Ukraine

Don't Worry America, I Got This.

https://rumble.com/vx2hjp-blondie-broadcast-on-the-nature-of-patriotic-frauds.html

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

APL 9.04/10 > 941 (Mar 10 delta)
Posts 484 (Watch the news.) (Stages)
Following 1023 > 123 (+++)
Followers 30005 > 35 (4,10,20)(Kennedy Vison😎)
1/6

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

9.04/10 = 11.3 too.👍

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

so with bidan pushing the masks until april 18th for all transportation (flights, buses, trains & buildings to board those) is anyone else wondering who theyre trying to smuggle somewhere so that no one can easily identify or notice them?!?!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

totally…like i thought the truck tussle at the Canadian border was actually bit of a blockade much like the truck perimeter around the Capital. cant blow their way through what appears to be civilians with out horrible optics. genius. the masks are an obvious pathetic strategy in comparison.

(1) Show this thread

2 of 2 "the rug" +MAP
5:5 VK

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...) (Official Video) - YouTube

Lou Bega's official music video for 'Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of.)'. Click to listen to Lou Bega on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/LouBegaSpotify?IQid=LBegaM5A...

(1) Show this thread

+ 8 followers from 29,992
+ 8 followers to 30,000
+ 1 followers to 30,001

13:8

kim posted 11:11 4th time
[4]

following 1023
kim following 1023- 1026 +3

484 posts
1111:8:1111
4*23

I knew about 'getting the rug pulled out from under your feet' but I never knew about 'rug pulling' pertaining to crypto. A good day - I learned something new. All those running to crypto (Bitcoin) to get their money out of China, US et al...are they about to be on the receiving end of a rug pull? What is Pfizer up to leaving the NYSE?

I just saw that-when did u do this?!!

The whole world is about to get red-pilled. It's going to be glorious.

In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication

Thanks! I needed that.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

APL is rising!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats funny.... just yesterday my mom said "they lie more than a rug"

Drop containing rug 👀

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Q 42
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

Q 192
China & Russia communist S/closed
Can you find an owl / Y there?
prevent evil from entering
to protect their children/people😎

Compare.
Think.
Fantasy land.
Q

Q 99
US assets.

Follow the money.
pulls the strings🤣🤣[rug]
Strings detached. [protect children]💥
Open season on puppets.💥
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets? [Answer Q 192]
Global.
MSM.
Mockingbird.
Secret agents.
A. Cooper family background?
Why is this relevant?
Q

https://hackernoon.com/slow-rug-pulls-the-wild-nature-of-cryptocurrency-projects

FOLLOW THE MONEY. WE told you where. Sending coordinates.

Perfect move!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

so black hat pulled the rug? i reckon i got my answer... thx man

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Trap set, caught off guard

Psalm 35:8

Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

Like in the book of Esther when Queen Esther "pulled the rug" out from under Haman and he was hung on the gallows prepared for Mordecai and the Jews of Esther's heritage. On June 25, 474 BC ( Hebrew Calandar was third month, 23rd day, month od Sivan) a decree was written by Mordecai in the name of King Xerxes, and signed with a signet ring. It gave the Jews authority to unite to defend their lives, and to take the property of their enemies.The decree was fulfilled March 7, 473 BC ( 13th day of the twelth month the month of Adar in the Hebrew calandar). Haman's 10 sons were captured and also hung on the gallows. 😇

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

now flip the word pfizer…
the mirror
“the plague”…
if the shoe fits…

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

That's trippy. Never heard this one before. Nice find!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Symbology is strong in this picture, VK. It looks like they got too comfy (hence the shoes off), but the jig is almost up. The rug is being pulled out from under their feet by the common man. What is coming will shock the world. The People aren’t going to take anymore.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

ALL vaccines were made ONLY for harm and decreasing population. Let the evil phama companies go down.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

I perused the 28 page list of side affects.
Every one listed is a side effect of EVERY VACCINE!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Today’s the day
Or else Pfizer’s whistleblowers drop the bomb tomorrow.

2:28 > 21
21 > (3)

FOOKED !

“Fact check: Trump wrongly takes full credit for Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine”

(Trump doesn’t wrongly do anything 🤣)
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-coronavirus-vaccine-fact-check-20201113-pkzbkcfd5bcalpgkvbavqfi5iq-story.html

🔴TRUMP: “As a result of Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer announced on Monday that its China virus vaccine was more than 90% effective. ...Pfizer said it 👉wasn’t part of Warp Speed👈, but that turned out to be an unfortunate misrepresentation.”
🔴THE FACTS: Not so much. Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping thecountry.
5 Pics👇

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

It is a very unhealthy mindset to put someone on a pedestal and assume they can't do wrong.

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I stumbled on to this yesterday... Did Pfizer get removed from the NY Stock Exchange..??🙃

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

That's what I heard too,
or maybe it was from you ... : )
can't remember.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
(2) Show this thread