Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

A Nena concerned about the children πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦. Wife to retired submariner βš“. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I pray this is accurate, but I honestly need to see something with my own eyes before I can validate it. Too many tales and false articles are circulating. Time will tell. In the interim, I continue to pray and observe all the progress and possibilities! πŸ™

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Nena Pam to her Publication

When she says "no one knows " she's referring to the folks that havr chosen to stay sleeping!

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Fantastic news. Friends in Hong Kong are also rejoicing. Will the Dalai Lama follow suit? Sad to discover pedophiles lurk among the Tibetan lamas as much as the Vatican priests. The horrors of child trafficking and sexual abuse must be revealed, and the perpertrators must be tried for crimes against humanity. A renaissance of faith awaits.

https://www.dw.com/en/dalai-lama-admits-he-knew-about-buddhist-teachers-sexual-abuse/a-45507680

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Sad and horrific - to me the lowest of evil is one who holds power, claiming to be of God's light, yet are actually predators of children, manipulative criminals of humanity.
#thesepeopleareevil#darktolight

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS PLAN IS PART NOT TO FREAK THE PUBLIC OUT 😊 POTUS PHONE CALL WAS RIGHT AGAIN πŸ’₯

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

πŸ˜‰ https://www.bitchute.com/video/01ctVw494sbz/

Nice to see you again. Whatta ya reckon on this lil doozie McFloozie?
Good fireworks display
πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸ”₯βš”οΈπŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ˜‰