https://youtu.be/WRbRoQcO9os

currently 98k watching

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Most of these guys are great and Nana doesnt even know this one guy, but
He is Pres. Trump or Mr. Pres. or Sir to you with the ego so large you cant fit your head in the damn room, not Don or Donnie you disrespectful little shit.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I felt they likeable but VERY disrespectful. Ball caps, ripped jeans, beer, and constantly interrupting. Judging by what POTUS said, they have a large platform. When he repeated that he wants to see how they address the inevitable backlash they’re about to receive from the left, I think he was trying to send them a message to handle it in a way that has lasting precedent. Time will tell.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Family, no need to take the word of Trump. You can look and see with your own eyes that they have a large platform. We know Trump to call out any and all forms of press who relay disrespect and if he felt as such I’m sure they’d have been kicked out. They already receive backlash as they lean a bit to the right.

I dont care how many followers they have being disrespectful to my Commander In Chief is something I personally do not like and do not have to tolerate in my now.
So Nana will not be promoting them, sorry but that is my opinion and right. What anyone else does is...well up to them.

They were given a great opportunity and imho they blew it.

In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I don’t wish to go back and forth with a fellow Anon who spreads the good word daily. I love everyone here, you included. We need people like him to do this and show young kids who are more susceptible to msm brainwashing than adults that not everything the democrats spew is correct. Just by doing this interview disrespectful or not has woken up many young folk. We have to learn from the GOAT himself to keep composure and handle pressure well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication

Nana agrees with that I just dont care for them disrespecting our Commander In Chief.
Youth is no excuse for disrespect, my 12 yr old would have shown more respect 😘
Perhaps their parents simply did not teach them any better.

I understand him trying to wake up young ppl.
We dont have to agree on everything to live together in sovereignty.😘
My feed is for conversation not arguing, you can voice your opinion here without being blocked.
I only block ppl that call me ugly names or threaten me personally and most of the time the name callers get more than one opportunity to be nice.

(1) Show this thread

You’re entitled to your opinion, very much so. Pretty sure I watched Trump share a few laughs with them. Hop off AnonUp for more than 5 minutes and take a look at the comments, people loved this podcast interview. There’s not one other podcaster reaching out to Trump right now. A lot of their followers are leftist who hopefully got woken up by this. (When someone loves another so much they’ll support them regardless of their views. Example: Kayne; many democratic kids hated Trump but now love him because Kanye supports him.) It’s a win win for Anons everywhere and the conservative movement. Not everything VK post has a hidden secret meaning that needs to be deciphered.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The winner here is President Trump. He is playing 5D chess. The podcast interview was just one of his pawn’s move. The podcasters will look back in years to come and cringe at how disrespectful they were.