https://youtu.be/WRbRoQcO9os

currently 98k watching

Most of these guys are great and Nana doesnt even know this one guy, but
He is Pres. Trump or Mr. Pres. or Sir to you with the ego so large you cant fit your head in the damn room, not Don or Donnie you disrespectful little shit.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YUP...I feel the EXACT SAME WAY Nana

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Hard to watch these guys, they troll people for a living and have hated POTUS while he was in office.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I felt they likeable but VERY disrespectful. Ball caps, ripped jeans, beer, and constantly interrupting. Judging by what POTUS said, they have a large platform. When he repeated that he wants to see how they address the inevitable backlash they’re about to receive from the left, I think he was trying to send them a message to handle it in a way that has lasting precedent. Time will tell.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Family, no need to take the word of Trump. You can look and see with your own eyes that they have a large platform. We know Trump to call out any and all forms of press who relay disrespect and if he felt as such I’m sure they’d have been kicked out. They already receive backlash as they lean a bit to the right.

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

If their form of respect is putting on a clean hoodie, maybe it will still appeal to some of the ignorant sheep in their age group. Was kind of lame and predictable.

(2) Show this thread

Is Donald ok? Not that serious.