Panic in DC….

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Yep…. Things are elevating real quick….
Hope you are perpared…

I never boarded the barge and tried to navigate the river of society. Been stuck on the outside looking in since kindergarten, (1972) when I caught adults lying, learned everyone lies/nothing is honest so I lost faith in that illusion/grew up too fast as a result. Just grew up watching others floundering in the current but never could get involved. Grew up REALLY old world in the Ozarks before touch-tone phones, cable, and spent most of my childhood farming w/no TV time so never even liked/watched it much. Kinda accidentally wound up being a prepper before it was even a thing! 150lbs of meat, 100 gallons of stored freshwater/live near a river, loads of dry goods, guard dog, guns to hunt/ammo/fishing equipment/fish & crawdad traps, oodles of planting seeds, etc. & all the needed skills to not worry about utilities.

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it