Panic in DC….

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

Yep…. Things are elevating real quick….
Hope you are perpared…

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

I never boarded the barge and tried to navigate the river of society. Been stuck on the outside looking in since kindergarten, (1972) when I caught adults lying, learned everyone lies/nothing is honest so I lost faith in that illusion/grew up too fast as a result. Just grew up watching others floundering in the current but never could get involved. Grew up REALLY old world in the Ozarks before touch-tone phones, cable, and spent most of my childhood farming w/no TV time so never even liked/watched it much. Kinda accidentally wound up being a prepper before it was even a thing! 150lbs of meat, 100 gallons of stored freshwater/live near a river, loads of dry goods, guard dog, guns to hunt/ammo/fishing equipment/fish & crawdad traps, oodles of planting seeds, etc. & all the needed skills to not worry about utilities.