Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😇

❤️🇺🇸🦅🍿
https://anonup.com/thread/830374

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I saw this on Twitter before before the massive purge. There was a lot of speculation/discussion on Twit about it due to the spelling of the last name. @John_F_Kennnedy vs.@John_F_Kennedy. Lots of fakes out there...

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

That's the same account Sidney Powell followed .

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

The extra "N" in the name was verified in a com from one of President Trumps tweets. If u followed "KelliannHubNews" videos on utube she mentions it. She showed in one of her videos that she tweeted to Pres Trump to give a com that it was a legitimate account. Pres Trump not soon after tweeted with a word that had 1 less "N" in it. Kelli is on this platform but she deleted all her videos from utube. She probably relocated them elsewhere.

(2) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

So many people missed this! I posted several times on Twitter, even in the comments in midst of popular accounts. I didn't get much reaction. It went right over their heads. C'mon Patriots! The tweet cannot come from POTUS, he's no longer on Twitter. THIS is the Tweet we were waiting for!

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

Exactly! 🇺🇸🦅 Also it never said it was coming from POTUS too .

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Some of us cannot go back to Twitter so you will have to share the "My fellow Americans..."

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

I just did up above!

(1) Show this thread

IF only this were genuine as it was promised!!! EBS ??? Not yet!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

I remember he posted this a long time ago. I believe JFK Jr. posted this.... as Q told us to look to twitter for this message. I think many people missed it if they did not follow him.

In response June Patriot to her Publication

That was before Twitter went SOUTH! Now where will it land???

(1) Show this thread

Que justice arrive et qu'elle soit furieuse 🙏

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

My Twitter was suspended 1-21-2021, still can't get on.

And here we are, on day 55 - Freedom Day - still waiting for something, anything. What are people feeling about that fact? I'm quite frustrated, personally. Sorry, but needed to vent...

ive been saying thissince the 6th. we got the tweet💯

Yeah whatever I'll believe this when I see it.. this EBS better fucking happen lol

Mother. Patriot. Child of God. (Aviation nerd). WWG1WGA

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

An alert went of the other night and i woke up ready for some shit... it was an Amber alert🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Twitter is dead for some of us - Someone will have to relay the message....Come On Baby!

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

I seen that and said something about it back then and everyone was like No it didnt come from Dan or Pompeo

Freedom-loving Patriot & OG Rebel; Truther; digital warrior; WWG1WGA; waiting for 5-D lift-off. #PatriotParty

In response Nina Girl to her Publication

same!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Nina Girl to her Publication

And Kennedy has 2 N's not 3 as in the@name for that account

(2) Show this thread

Heres Hoping . . .

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

As long as MSM is still on T-V there is no freedom. As long as banks can still take your home/ car there is no freedom. As long as we continue to pay taxes there is no freedom. Please show something to the sheep that validate what we awoke folks are talking about? Nope bcus Our freedoms are still held under the matrix timeline. Freedom day should debt free day/tax free day/mortgage free day.. but nope!! So to throw this day around while many struggle daily is wrong!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I remember the tweet well! We've come a LONG way! The Best is Yet to COME. TODAY, We hope to see FREEDOM and history rewritten! 1776 United States of America Constitution Republic🇺🇲🙏

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

yup! I saw it. But a lot of people didn't know if it was just a random person saying it. look at the timestamp, the retweets, likes etc 😉

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

the day we rewrite history

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I realise this is very serious, but by the time we get the EBS.... we will all need body bags, because it will scare us to death.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Nope....only the sheeple...those who have have awakened will allow love to win. nuff said do the dig.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

So look for the message, and we don't know where is comes from, and most of us are locked out, then the EBS.... becuz I thought it was today. still holding on & waiting. 👌

Nice catch WWG1WGA

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I was following that twitter account. I remember seeing that tweet a few months ago. In Q's post it never states Trump's twitter only look to twitter for the message. 😁😆🤠

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

That tweet was done right after@RealDonaldTrump's Twitter was taken

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I can't look to Twitter😂...most of us are suspended. So if it hits Twitter y'all better screen shot to Anonup QUICKLY👍.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Well Trump isn't on Twitter anymore... His accounts were suspended. JFK JR did the tweet after the Presidents account was taken down and I shared it with you above 😃

(1) Show this thread