Former Attorney General William P. Barr called the FBI‘s Trump-Russia collusion investigation a “political dirty trick” that put Moscow in the position it is in today.

“It was very damaging — a big lie that started off the administration. I think it started out as a political dirty trick. But it was propelled by the FBI jumping on it and spying on the Trump campaign,” Mr. Barr said on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning.

“And it goes beyond the unfairness to [former President Donald] Trump and the disruption of his administration. I think it tied Trump’s hands to deal normally with Russia and try to negotiate some kind of structure or framework diplomatically that would avoid what we’re seeing today. But his hands were tied by Russiagate.”.....
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/9/former-ag-bill-barr-says-fbis-trump-russia-probe-p/

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I really wanted Barr to be a white hat. I am not sure what he is. It's a look here not there situation. A political dirty trick should have been easy for the FBI to spot but they jumped on it for the same purposes as Hillary and the DNC. Sly fox he is pretending to be on the outside.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Barr, the guy who said mass election fraud was a-ok, he us dissembling trying to be a clever boy, walking bith sides if the fence - like Bill Maher... wonder if Barr is in the Red Shoes Club too.

The pissgate doc was a blackmail tool, that only existed in the minds of those who created it... this was already established.

Here, Barr intimates that the docs were real - because the acts described were real... therefore tying Tumps hands.

They should just give this fat toad the kill shot and have done with his lawyer lies.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

DS BOOMerang. That one's gotta smart. We're in the "who dunnit" clues part of the movie.