#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I really hope they picked a better actor than Zelensky for the roll of antichrist.

i believe they have. gonna be a big upset for many folks if my thinking is correct. how badly have we been deceived? think they have a lot of German blood in em?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

German Blood? How about Hitler who is also
a Rothschild Blood?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Yep and you can look into others and find interesting things. Its a big club

(1) Show this thread

don't worry about it. I think we're prepared for anything at this point. And if we can't have a open and free discussion here then what's the point.

Who do you think if not Obama?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

obama was not loved by the world. obama did not have false resurrection. several moar he doesn't fit. read revelations and think who fits EVERY category but a few yet to unfold. many will be deceived in the final days... who do we believe willl bring peace? ill probably be run off this site for it but i believe its whoever is playing Trump. if he gets shot and comes back we'll know i reckon?

(1) Show this thread