"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

So now I live with the confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate us from God’s love. I’m convinced that his love will triumph over death, life’s troubles, fallen angels, or dark rulers in the heavens. There is nothing in our present or future circumstances that can weaken his love. There is no power above us or beneath us—no power that could ever be found in the universe that can distance us from God’s passionate love, which is lavished upon us through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!

-Romans 8:38-39
The Passion Translation

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

amen, amen, amen my brother! God is great!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Indeed, God is My Everything, So Very Gr8 everlasting.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

how is that beautiful boy?

He is doing very well, will be 4 mos in the 17th!!!

wonderful! continued blessings to you my friend!

Only people mentioned by @AnneM1217 in this post can reply

Thank You and to You too Sister. Love You So Much. 🙏❤️
Oh so far we have all come. 🙌🕊️🙌