So now I live with the confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate us from God’s love. I’m convinced that his love will triumph over death, life’s troubles, fallen angels, or dark rulers in the heavens. There is nothing in our present or future circumstances that can weaken his love. There is no power above us or beneath us—no power that could ever be found in the universe that can distance us from God’s passionate love, which is lavished upon us through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!

-Romans 8:38-39
The Passion Translation

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💗💗💗

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen, amen, amen my brother! God is great!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Indeed, God is My Everything, So Very Gr8 everlasting.

(1) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

astonishing truth

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

🙌🕊️🙌.....🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

All are Gods children, and Yes the littlest ones are those most prayed upon, Father be with all those suffering, and put down all who are abusing these children, as well as all who oppress Your People.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Dr. Shiva is correct - no more, Almighty Father, please let no more innocent children be hurt or killed. Please bring swift justice to ANYONE who would harm an innocent soul!! The TRUTH has to be revealed to ALL so EVERYONE can see, understand, snd know who the sick, empty souls are. Lift the veil of deceit deception, lies and reveal who the evil ones are!! Then we can go through the stages of grief to heal and reconstitute and reconstruct the who/what/where/when/why/how our courts, CPS, companies, churches, banks, schools EVERYTHING is done. We can build a NEW WORLD!! Putting the safety and well being of OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN FIRST as our TOP PRIORITY!! Eliminating ANYONE who harms a child - adrenochrome is real and has been harvested from the blood of innocent children as a drug by elites for a very long time - WE THE PEOPLE MUST RISE AND TAKE A STAND TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT CHILDREN!!

(2) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

❤️❤️❤️

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen. Hallelujah ❤️🙏🏼✝️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Fully agree...

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

God Bless All His Children.

(1) Show this thread

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread